Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unit Reflection

I thought my unit presentation went pretty well. i think I did a good job of engaging the class in my activity. When I think about the TPCK model and my unit I feel that I had a nice mix of the domains. I was very comfortable with the social studies content knowledge. I think that it came across in my presentation that I knew the material well. I think that my technological knowledge was good but could have been improved. During the presentation someone asked a question about editing their poster and I was caught off guard. I wished that I had made sure I knew all the details of the website a little more in depth. I feel that I did a good job when it came to the pedagogical domain. I feel that because I have been a teacher for two years now, I was very comfortable presenting this lesson. As I stated before, i think my strengths are my content knowledge and my teaching skills however, I would work on my use of technology for the future.

1 comment: